- Engine: All lubricated internal parts including the engine block, cylinder heads, timing chain, crankshaft, main bearings, connecting rods / bearings, camshaft / bearings, push rods, pistons, rings and pins, intake exhaust valves / springs, valve guides, lifters, oil pump.
- Transmission: (Automatic and Manual Transmission) All lubricated internal parts contained within the cases including - torque converter, valve body, gear sets, main and intermediate shafts, synchronizer rings, shifter forks, bearings, housing.
- Auxiliary Transfer Case (FWD/4WD): All internally lubricated parts contained including gears, shifter forks, snap rings, bearings, housing.
- Differential / Auxiliary Differential: All internally lubricated parts contained within the housing - includes crown and pinion, piston gear, side gears, differential bearing caps.
- Seals and Gaskets: All seals and gaskets used to contain the fluids within the engine, transmission, auxiliary transfer case, differential and auxiliary differential.
- Turbo / Supercharger: All internal parts including turbine wheel, intercooler, housing, wastegate controller.
- Air Conditioning: Compressor, evaporator, accumulator receiver dryer, orifice tube, clutch assembly.
- Front / Rear Suspension: Upper & lower control arms, shafts & bushings, upper & lower ball joints, steering knuckles, stabilizer shaft and bushings.
- Electrical: Alternator, solenoid and starter motor, wiper motors, washer pump motors, heater motors, voltage regulator, electronic ignition module, distributor, horn.
- Steering: All lubricated internal parts including: rack & pinion, power steering pump and pulley, pitman arms, idler arms, centre link, steering knuckles, kingpins and bushings, hydraulic lines, fluid reservoir, cooler and lines.
- Brakes: Master cylinder, booster, wheel cylinders, combination (proportioning) valves, hydraulic lines & fittings, front and rear calipers, power brake cylinder backing plates, springs, clips and retainers, lines and fittings.
- Fuel System / Delivery: (Gasoline and Diesel) Fuel injectors, fuel pumps, fuel lines, fuel tank, pressure regulator.
- Roadside Assistance / Towing / Car Rentals: You will be reimbursed $50.00 per occurrence, up to a total of $250.00 for the term of the coverage, for the following events: towing, winching, battery boosting, emergency fuel delivery, flat tire and locksmith services, You will be allowed $40.00 per day for car rentals up to a total of $200.00 for the term of the coverage.
To ensure claim approval, it is your responsibility to properly care for and maintain your vehicle as per manufacturer specifications. Maintenance receipts and documents may be requested prior to any claim being approved.
The AAP Warranty Contract
Click AAP Terms & Conditions to download the most current copy of the AAP Terms & Conditions in PDF format.